- United States Forest Service/USFS International
- Columbia Gorge National Scenic Area
- United States Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Jicarilla Apache Nation
- United States Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Bureau of Land Management
- Oregon State University Forestry and Range Extension Service
- Oregon Department of Forestry
- Washington Department of Natural Resources
- Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- New Mexico State Forestry Division
- The Nature Conservancy
- American Forest Foundation
- Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- Consorcio Forestal Amazonico
- Trust for Public Land
- American Bird Conservancy
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Deschutes Land Trust
- Cascade Land Conservancy
- Kittitas Conservation Trust
- Columbia Land Trust
- McKenzie River Trust
- Northwest Natural Resources Group
- Long Tom Watershed Council
- Cities of Portland, Eugene, Corvallis, Bandon, Hood River
- Washington State Parks
In the NewsTaking Root. Oregon Quarterly. Winter 2014. An international initiative to foster fresh seedlings is thriving, thanks in part to experts like Darin Stringer…
Restorationists get fired up about Aspen. Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife Newsletter. June/July 2013. Across their range, Aspen groves are in decline...
Glaze Forest Restoration Project. The Nugget Newspaper, Sisters, Oregon. April 10, 2013. "If it isn't cows eating young aspen, it's elk," said Tim Lillebo of Oregon Wild...
Trees of God, Folly of Man: A Bend forester's mission to rebuild the Lebanon's legendary cedars. The Source Weekly, Bend, Oregon. August 2012. Before man discovered what is today Lebanon, primal forests cloaked the highlands and plains...
Darin Stringer develops "mosaic thinning" strategy used in Oregon Wild's restoration manual for eastside forests. 2012. Restoring eastern Oregon's dry forests: A practical guide for ecological restoration...
Darin Stringer leads Oregon Aspen Project, featuring a new management manual for quaking aspen restoration. September 2010. Land Manager's Guide to Aspen...
What’s NewEnhancing Habitat for Cavity Nesting Birds in Dry Ponderosa in Forests in the Pacific Northwest. August 2013. Pacific Stewardship has developed a Technical Note for NRCS to help landowners manage for cavity nesting bird habitat…
Land Manager's Guide to Cavity-Nesting Bird Habitat and Populations in Ponderosa Pine Forests of the Pacific Northwest. December 2013. This Ponderosa Pine Cavity-Nesting Bird Guide is intended to provide land managers in ponderosa pine habitats with information…
Fields Spring State Park Forest Health Plan. June 2013. Pacific Stewardship Prepares Forest Health Plan for Washington State Parks.
Restoration of Dry Forests in Eastern Oregon: A Field Guide. July 2013. The newly published field guide highlights Darin Stringer's mosaic thinning design for use in single cohort, black bark pine stands.
Pacific Stewardship Helps Restore the Cedars of Lebanon 2011- 2014. The US Forest Service International Programs recently retained Pacific Stewardship as an advisor to a unique project to re-establish native forests in this small, mountainous Middle Eastern country...